Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Job Hunt

I attended the Illinois State University Job fair yesterday. It was incredible how many districts were there! Too bad there weren't more closer to where I am wanting to teach. Oh well. I have decided that I have put my resume out there, and it is now up to the administration to pick the teacher that will be best for their schools. I would rather wait than be in their positions (Lord, give me patience). I can't imagine interviewing hundreds of applicants, even one hundred would be daunting, in an attempt to find the one that is the correct match for the schools.

Good Luck to the administrators out there. I will be waiting to see if I am lucky enough to be considered for a position in your schools.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that they are smart enough to pick you. I've watch you teach and any school would be lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking interest. I appreciate you taking the time to comment.